Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bible Crew

It's Tuesday morning and I have a hunch that God has good things lined up for each of today us, so let's get fueled by His Word. 

Yesterday I chose this passage...
I know everything you have done, and you are not cold or hot. I wish you were either one or the other. But since you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spit you out of my mouth. Revelation 3:15-16

This passage makes me want to shake off the lethargy. Prayer: "Jesus I'm all in today! Full-speed, no-holding-back, pumped-up on the Holy Spirit, going-all-in, and living for You!"

What passage stood out to you yesterday? Hit reply and let us know.

Today's reading is Ezekiel 11:19-21 and Revelation Chapter 4
Click on the references above to read them online. 

Thanks for being in my Bible crew! And if you know of anyone who wants to join the crew send me their email address. 

Pastor Bobby

2 comments: